RES Mission & Vision StatementsAt Ronceverte Elementary School, we respect the whole child and believe that all children will reach their full educational potential in our positive and safe enviornment.
It is our vision at Ronceverte Elementary to challenge and support students, building confident and responsible learners today and leader of the world tomorrow.
RES Core Beliefs1. We believe that all children deserve love and respect.
2. We believe many students need further encouragement in developing a desire to learn.
3. We believe all students must grow to assume responsibility for their own learning.
4. We believe that all children can achieve mastery and beyond the essential curriculum.
5. We believe that the involvement of our families, community, and staff is essential to the success of our children.
COVID-19 Information & District Updates
- GCS Update - June 3
- WV Caregivers Guide
- GCS Update - May 27
- Superintendent's Message- March 30
- GCS Update - May 20
- Governor Extends School Closure to April 20.
- GCS Update - May 13
- Media Release: GCS Announces COVID-19 Plan
- GCS Update - May 7
- WVDE COVID-19 Website
- GCS Update - April 29
- Free COVID-19 Talk Line
- GCS Update - April 22
- Talking to Kids About Coronavirus
- GCS Update - April 8
- GCS COVID-19 Plan
- GCS Update - April 15
- Tips to Prevent Spread of COVID-19
- GCS UPDATE- April 1
- WVDHHR COVID-19 Info Hotline
- WVDHHS COVID-19 Website
- WV Governor's State of Preparedness Proclamation
- CDC COVID-19 Website